What’s GoalMaster for?
- GoalMaster is majorly for, employee-performance management and personal development and project management. For individual and for team.
- GoalMaster is NOT the app for time management, such as GTD (getting things done), todo or calendar app
How to use it for TEAM PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT?
GoalMaster supports to use the simple sharing technology provided by iOS to share goal data across team members, with the merging feature, GoalMaster can help the team to manage performance WITHOUT server and future service cost
( There is no server to manage your goal data, you control how to store your data. So there is no automatic data sync across team members)
What’s SMART goal?
Ideally speaking, each corporate, department, and section objective should be:
- Specific – target a specific area for improvement.
- Measurable – quantify or at least suggest an indicator of progress.
- Assignable – specify who will do it.
- Realistic – state what results can realistically be achieved, given available resources.
- Time-related – specify when the result(s) can be achieved.
How to display goal in presentation view on iPad?
How to switch to preview/next goal in presentation view?
Swift left/right on the presentation view.
How to backup?
Export goal document as .goal file, and then in iOS activity, send the .goal file to Dropbox or other apps – up to your choice.
How can I create new goal document based on templates?
Every goal document can be a template by duplication. Document can be duplicated to a new document.
Take long time to input master data?
GoalMaster supports to customize goal category, score, priority caption, and supports to add goal owners to goal document. It may take long time to input the master data in more documents with same purpose.
The solution is just prepare a goal document as template, with all the needed master inputed. To create goal documents with same purpose, please just duplicate from the template document
How to share my document to my other devices?
- Make sure iCloud enabled on the devices with same iCloud account login.
- Open document and save to iCloud. Then on other devices to “load from iCloud” on home view
Also goal document can be exported as .goal file and can be imported into other device via Dropbox, Email, Airdrop and other 3rd apps
How to share goal document to other users?
- Export goal document as .goal file
- Send .goal file to other users via Email, Airdrop, Dropbox and other 3rd apps
- “open” .goal file “in” GoalMaster on other devices.
- Import as new document or merge goals into current goal document (see next F&Q item)
What are “import goal document” and “merge goal document” ?
.goal file exported by GoalMaster can be imported/merged into same/different devices.
- Import: Import the .goal file as new document
If no goal document opening (in home view), when “open” .goal file “in” GoalMaster (via 3rd apps or airdrop), the .goal file will be imported as a new goal document.
- Merge: Import goals of the .goal file into current opened goal document, with option of “add as new goals” and “merge existed goals by title”
If a goal document opened, when “open” .goal file “in” GoalMaster (via 3rd apps or airdrop), the goals of .goal file will be added/merged into current document.